Tucson Fire crews battled a house fire on the south side of town. The fire displaced a family of 5.
The fire was in the 900 block of West Calle Bocina.
A single call to 911 was made by a passer-by reporting black smoke coming from the home.
Crews arrived at 11:48 a.m. and had the fire out by 12:06 p.m.
According to Tucson Fire Captain Barrett Baker everyone made it out of the home safely.
The fire was in the attic space. An electrical malfunction was the cause of the fire.
No injuries were reported. The family consisted of a 65 year-old male, 29 year-old male, 28 year-old female, 9 year-old male, and 8 year-old female.