Tucson Fire battled a house fire in the 200 block of E Aviation Dr. Tuesday night.
According to Capt. Barrett Baker with TFD, multiple callers reported flames from the roof.
Crews had the fire under control shortly after arriving on scene.
According to Baker, the chimney had something growing on it that ignited when the fireplace was lit.
Tucson Fire wants to remind the public to clean out their fireplaces and chimneys before lighting them as the temperature begin to drop.
Using your fireplace tonight? Clean debris and brush from in and around the chimney or you might have a bigger fire than you wanted ??TFD pic.twitter.com/4oljMn2Fpj
— Tucson Fire PIO (@TucsonFirePIO) November 30, 2016