Cochise County officials say a fire at Bisbee City Hall was not arson.
Just 6 days ago the interior of the building was destroyed by an early morning fire.
Investigators say the fire started in a second-floor storage room.
They say new wiring in that remodeled room was not hooked up, but that they can't rule out older wiring as the cause of the fire.
Sheriff Mark Dannels said, “It is unfortunate that this incident claimed a valuable historical landmark, which was not only for the City of Bisbee but for all of Cochise County. Throughout the investigation, the kindness and generosity of our citizens and others who want to restore city government as quickly as possible was evident.