Amphitheater Public Schools are holding a job fair for prospective bus drivers May 9.
The district is hiring full-time and part-time employees.
Drivers start at $13.07 per hour after they're certified.
Drivers obtaining their CDL certification will make $10.50 per hour when they're in training.
Amphi offers retirement and benefits to new drivers.
1) Must be 21 years old with verifiable driving experience.
2) Cannot have accrued 8 points against your license in the past 5 years.
3) Must pass AZ Dept. of Transportation physical and drug screen.
4) Must pass Dept. of Public Safety/FBI Criminal History Background Check.
5) Must pass Department Public Safety physical and physical performance test.
Interested parties should apply to the district before the job fair.
The fair is from 9 a.m. - 12 p.m., Wednesday, May 9, at 3725 E Ft. Lowell Rd.