This year's All Souls Procession will be held on Sunday, November 5, at 6 p.m.
The City of Tucson has provided the best places to minimize walking, as well as alternative forms of transportation.
Attendees are encouraged to park downtown and take the SunLink streetcar form the Ronstadt Transit Center to the Procession route, walk the route, and then take the streetcar back downtown.
City parking garages are also available for 24 hours this weekend at the following locations:
- Centro, located at 345 E. Congress St.
- Depot Plaza, located at 45 N. 5th Ave.
- Library, located at 45 W. Alameda St.
- City-State, located at 498 W. Congress St.
City parking lots are also available at:
- Toole Lot (201 E. Toole Ave.), Triangle Lot (225 E. Pennington St.), Warehouse District Lot (180 E. 7th St.), Franklin Lot (50 W. Franklin St.) and Lots A, B, and C at the Tucson Convention Center.
Also, SunTran will be running every five minutes from 3:30 to 7 p.m. from the Ronstadt Transit Center to two blocks from the Procession starting point.
The route for All Souls Procession begins at Grande Avenue south of Speedway Boulevard, proceeds south to St. Mary's Road, where it turns left towards Bonita Avenue. On Bonita Avenue, it turns south and continues to Congress Street and the finale grounds.