TUCSON, Ariz. — After being pushed back because of the Government shutdown, Arizona Department of Transportation's proposed corridor interstate 11 draft environmental impact Statement is available for public comment.
Proposed corridor interstate 11 is 280-mile, stretching from Nogales to Wickenburg. ADOT said in a press release, members of the public are encouraged to review this draft document and provide input from April 5 to May 31.
There are several ways to submit comments on the Draft Tier 1 Environmental Impact Statement --
- Online: i11study.com/Arizona
- In person at a public hearing:
Tuesday, May 7
4:00 to 7:00 p.m.
Quality Hotel Americana
639 N. Grand Ave.
Wednesday, May 8
3:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Tucson Convention Center Ballrooms/Lobby
260 S. Church Ave.
Saturday, May 11
11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Marana High School Cafeteria
12000 W. Emigh Road
- Email: I-11ADOTStudy@hdrinc.com
- U.S. postal mail: I-11 Tier 1 EIS Study Team, c/o ADOT Communications, 1655 W. Jackson St., Mail Drop 126F, Phoenix, AZ 85007)
- Bilingual telephone hotline (1.844.544.8049)