TUCSON, Ariz. — The Arizona Department of Transportation is using the power of music to remind the public of the dangers of driving in a dust storm.
The organization posted a Spotify playlist on its Twitter account Monday consisting of popular songs whose titles promote safety.
The list of tunes includes:
- Should I Stay or Should I Go - The Clash
- I Will Wait - Mumford and Sons
- Stayin' Alive - Bee Gees
- Livin' On A Prayer - Bon Jovi
- Danger Zone - Kenny Loggins
- All You Had To Do Was Stay - Taylor Swift
- Dust in the Wind - Kansas
- Ready, Set, Don't Go - Billy Ray Cyrus, Miley Cyrus
- Sandsotrm - Darude
"The No. 1 thing motorists can do to stay out of harm’s way? Do. Not. Drive. Into. A. Dust. Storm," ADOT said.
If you find yourself caught in a dust storm, ADOT has safety tips posted on its website.