TUCSON, Ariz. — The Pima County Board of Supervisors will hold an emergency meeting at 2 p.m. Friday.
The meeting will take place on the first floor of 130 W. Congress.
Those who want to attend need to adhere to these guidelines:
- Anyone entering the Hearing Room must undergo a wellness check and will not be admitted if their temperature is 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher or are exhibiting COVID-19 or influenza-like symptoms.
- Individuals wishing to address the Board must complete a Speaker Card.
- Attendees must wear a face mask at all times while in the Board Hearing Room.
- Attendees must sanitize their hands before entering the Hearing Room.
- While in the Hearing Room, acceptable physical distancing must be maintained at all times (6 feet minimum).
- Access will be limited to accommodate recommended physical distancing.