If you struggle with your spending habits and/or credit card debt, you're certainly not alone. Whether it's that daily latte habit, that exotic vacation we can't quite afford or online shopping, our credit cards bear the brunt of our less-than-perfect spending habits. While getting your finances in order should be an issue you take seriously, sometimes, you just have to laugh at it all. With that in mind, @HashtagRoundUp recently asked people to tweet what their credit card would say to them if it could talk, using the hashtag #MyCreditCardTellsMe. And the responses were pretty hilarious. Read on to see some of the most LOL-inducing tweets that sum up what life is like for those of us who don't always spend responsibly.
1. Sometimes, no matter how much it hurts, you realize that it's time for a relationship to end.
2. And sometimes you just need #realtalk, even if that comes from your credit card.
3. This girl knows that online shopping can be come a serious habit.
4. When you are straight up wearing your credit card out.
5. This girl's credit card is just stating the facts.
6. They don't call it "Whole Paycheck" for nothing!
7. At least this person knows what they like.
8. Hey, turns out there are some perks to living beyond your means.
9. We all need a little retail therapy now and then.
10. But Fluffy needs just one more squeaky toy!
11. Everyone likes a night off from cooking, but takeout can become a habit you just can't seem to quit.
12. It's all well and good until the credit card bill arrives in the mail.
13. Adapting to the chip can be hard.
14. Believe it or not, there is a difference.
15. Sometimes, you just need to be told "no."
16. Interest rates are no joke.
17. You know what they say: the best things in life are free.
18. It's all about the rewards.
19. It turns out that entertaining yourself at home is actually pretty expensive.
20. This lady's credit card is trying to get her to make better decisions.
21. It can be way too easy to justify overspending.
22. Everything in moderation.
23. Facts can be so pesky.
24. At least this person is excelling at one area in their life.
25. You really need to read the fine print when it comes to cash back rewards.
26. Automatic charges can be dangerous.
27. Remember, you should never shop and drink.
28. This is one time cheating might be OK.
https://twitter.com/makedanzingha/status/913989478703927296 What does my credit card tell me? Lots of things. But: via GIPHY