It is no doubt that the holiday season can be chaotic. From shopping for gifts and waiting on what seem like never-ending lines to ensuring that your travels are safe and on time, it’s be a lot to juggle. However, the holidays don’t always have to be stressful.
Whether you’re looking for hosting hacks or alternatives to staying at relative’s already crowded homes, Brooke will share everything you need to keep those spirits bright.
- Plan Travel Ahead of Time: The last thing you want is to miss the holiday celebration! Make sure to book your travels ahead of time to avoid any last-minute problems, such as your transportation or accommodations being over-booked.
- Protect yourself: Winter weather can be unpredictable so it’s important to protect yourself against trip cancellation or interruption to avoid losing out on a substantial amount of money.
- Pick two: If you’re entertaining, pick one good white and one good red wine to serve your guests. This makes it easy for you to be a good host and refill your guests’ glass, without interrupting the conversation.
- Edible Décor: Decorating with fresh flowers will cost more than your bar bill. Instead, create centerpieces from seasonal fruits and vegetables, fresh greenery, and berries.
- Delegate: One woman/man alone cannot do it all! Don’t be afraid to delegate and have every member of the family chip in for the big feast and holiday decorating.