TUCSON, Ariz. — It's known to be a day for Mathematicians, but people have to eat, too, right?
Pi Day, which falls on Monday, March 14 this year, is an annual holiday devoted to celebrating the one and only true magic number: π. Pi is 3.14 — a mathematical constant and the circumference to diameter ratio of a circle. However, it is also the perfect excuse to indulge in pies of all kinds due to restaurants and bakeries who celebrate the fun holiday. Here are some fun deals to partake in today.
Pi Day Deals on Pizza 2022
- BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse: Take half off large pizzas when placing a delivery or takeout order on BJ's website or mobile app.
- Marco's Pizza:Purchase any large or extra-large pizza at menu price and get a medium 1-topping pizza for $3.14. To claim this offer, order online or through the Marco’s Pizza app on March 14 and use code 'PIDAY2022.'
- Papa John's: Buy one regular priced large pizza and get a second large one-topping pizza for $3.14.
- Papa Murphy's: On March 14, use the code 'PIDAY' to get 3.14% off online orders.
- 7-Eleven: Get a large pizza for $3.14 on Pi Day. You must sign up for 7Rewards or download the 7-Eleven app to get the deal.
Pi Day Deals on Pie 2022
- Sydney's Sweet Shoppe: ALL PIE SLICES will be $3.14 (while supplies last).
- Boston Market: Download the Boston Market app to get a free chicken potpie with any potpie and drink order.
- Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen: Cheddars' signature menu item, their homemade chicken pot pie, will be $10.29 on March 14 for dine-in or to-go orders.
- The Honey Baked Ham Company: Take $3.14 off an apple caramel walnut pie using this coupon at participating Honey Baked Ham locations.
- Whole Foods Market: Take $3.14 off a large apple pie or cherry pie from the Whole Foods bakery on March 14, while supplies last (you must be an Amazon Prime member to get this deal).