Now, doing what you want to do is no longer just a novel idea. Repriorment™ living varies for every resident of Splendido, but they would all agree the word embodies a philosophy that encourages older adults to embrace their new, worry-free lifestyle by rediscovering the joy of long-forgotten pursuits we all push to the side as we make our way through the world.
At Splendido, Repriorment™ is more than just a word we use to encourage residents to have fun or try new things—it is deeply ingrained in the programs we schedule, the activities we develop, and the social get-togethers we create. Through our Repriorment™ programs, we provide ongoing unique opportunities and choices to residents, allowing them to enjoy life on their own terms. In fact, every day at Splendido offers an array of new and stimulating social, cultural, and educational programs that appeal to residents’ unique styles, tastes, and moods. Options like art classes, guest lecturers, sports nights, live music, billiards, and much more truly maximize every Splendido moment.
What is Repriorment™ living?
- It’s discovering new passions.
- It’s rekindling old passions.
- It’s learning how to paint.
- It’s watching your garden bloom.
- It’s a night out with your friends.
- It’s giving yoga a chance.
- It’s your first taste of sushi.
- It’s telling your family about your first taste of sushi.
- It’s attending a concert on a Tuesday night.
- It’s remembering how much you love a thunderstorm.
- It’s reading a new author.
- It’s all this and more.
Splendido is an all-inclusive community for those 55 and better.
Select a beautiful Terrace or Villa HomeAll of your home maintenance needs are metWonderful programs, restaurants and amenitiesAnd… there's an on-site health center, Sonora, for future health care if ever needed.
To learn more, visit SplendidoTucson.com