Carondelet: Beware these common breast cancer myths
Dr. Karen Hendershott, Director of The Breast Center at Carondelet St. Mary’s debunks common myths surrounding breast cancer
Posted at 1:26 PM, Oct 21, 2019
and last updated 2019-10-21 16:26:08-04
Topics covered include:
- Do spots on mammogram results indicate breast cancer?
- Does antiperspirant cause breast cancer?
- Does cancer only happen in women?
- Does all cancer need to be treated with chemo?
- How to reduce your risk for breast cancer
Copyright 2019 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.