Air-lifting in an emergency going away?
New legislation could be putting your life at risk
Posted at 2:02 PM, Aug 15, 2019
and last updated 2019-08-15 17:02:58-04
As the company has evolved, it has remained true to its original mission and patient-first focus through an unwavering dedication to the following:
- Remaining an independent provider and working impartially with other health care providers, including more than 2,000 diverse referral sources representing 1,000+ hospitals and 1,000+ EMS agencies. This ensures patients are cared for and transported to the most appropriate medical facility.
- Providing ACCESS to the medically underserved areas of the United States, often in rural areas that other air ambulance companies may not adequately service;
- Responding rapidly through a contiguous footprint of mutually supporting bases in collaboration with numerous hospitals, physicians, 911 centers and EMS agencies;
- Taking an active role in the advancement of health care services in the communities it services, through local interest in, knowledge of and relationships in each community;
- Providing superior patient care and aviation operations associated with substantial financial resources, a professionally managed, common infrastructure and standardized, centrally controlled operations.
Copyright 2021 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.