Tucson Unified School District is looking to hire school bus drivers to immediately begin.
"Right now we really need it, we are struggling right now," said Robert Ysalva, a TUSD bus driver for five years.
The job pays $12.03 per hour for a six hour minimum per day.
The next job fair will be held February 6 at the Goodwill located at 2907 N. 1st Ave. from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Qualifications for the position are as follows:
- Must be 21 years old with verifiable driving experience
- Cannot have accrued 8 points against your license in past 2 years
- Must pass Arizona Department of Transportation physical, drug screen, and lift test
- Must pass a Department of Public Safety/FBI criminal history background check
- Must pass a Department Public Safety physical
For more information, visit TUSD1.org.