TUCSON, Ariz. — The Tucson Veterans Day Parade to honor 100 years of veterans will be held Monday.
The parade is from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. and will start downtown.
There will be road closures from 7 a.m. until 2 p.m.
Following streets will be closed:
- Alameda Street, between Manning House Way and Scott Avenue
- Stone Avenue, between Sixth Street and Pennington Street
- Church Avenue, between Pennington Street and Sixth Street/St. Mary’s Road
- Sixth Street/St. Mary’s Road, between Stone Avenue and Granada Avenue
- Franklin Street, between Stone Avenue and Church Avenue
- Granada Avenue, between Congress Street and Sixth Street/St. Mary’s Road
Drivers traveling in the area may experience traffic delays.
Those bicycling or walking should use caution will traveling.
For more information about the parade, go here.