Arizona is the 10th best state to retire, according to a new study.
WalletHub's 2018's Best & Worst States to Retire study found Arizona is tenth when it comes to an average and weight of these factors:
Retiring in Arizona (1=Best; 25=Avg.)
- 21st - Adjusted Cost of Living
- 20th - Annual Cost of In-Home Services
- 15th - WalletHub 'Taxpayer' Ranking
- 23rd - Elderly-Friendly Labor Market
- 9th - Percent of Population Aged 65 & Older
- 17th - Life Expectancy
The top ten are:
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
Do you agree? Let us know here.