TUCSON, Ariz. - A candle could be to blame in an apartment complex fire on Tucson's south side.
According to a media release from Tucson Fire, multiple calls were made to 9-1-1 to report smoke and flames from the window of an apartment near the 800 block of West Ajo Way.
Approximately 10 units were evacuated, but only 2 units will be displaced because of the fire. They two units will be relocated within the complex.
It firefighters about fifteen minutes to control the fire.
No injuries were reported.