Nearly 20 people were evacuated from businesses in Green Valley after a natural gas leak sprung in the area.
It happened at 8:30 a.m. at 18745 S. Frontage Rd. in Green Valley.
Green Valley Fire responded to a 911 report of someone smelling raw eggs.
Crews responded and found heavy concentrations of natural gas.
Fire officials evacuated 19 people out of nearby businesses while they looked for the source of the leak.
Southwest Gas and fire officials found a faulty gas valve at a restaurant causing the leak.
They were able to shut the gas off and ventilate the buildings for safety.
All the businesses in the area were reopened by 10:15 a.m.