Because of the passion of supporters like you, Real Men Wear Pink of Tucson candidates are helping create a world free from the pain and suffering of breast cancer.
There was a fundraiser for the initiative Sunday at Brewd -- A Coffee Lounge, at 4960 N. Sabino Canyon Road.
- Help Pat Parris reach his goal of $2,500
- Help Cuyler Diggs reach his goal of $2,500
- Help Big Al reach his goal of $2,500
- Help Mark Charter reach his goal of $2,500
The Real Men of 94.9 MIXfm
The Real Men of 104.1 KQTH
- Help Mike Rapp reach his goal of $2,500
The Real Men of the Tucson Morning Blend
- Help Alex Steiniger reach his goal of $2,500
Real Men Wear Pink is a group of community leaders raising awareness and funds for this year's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer event. Together they are making a difference in the fight against breast cancer.