UAPD, TPD arrest two men after campus robbery
- Remain alert and aware of your surroundings and the people in your vicinity at all times.
- Save important phones calls for a later time. Talking on cell phones or using other electronic devices when walking, biking, or driving are distractions and divert your attention away from your surroundings.
- At night travel in well-lighted areas. Avoid "shortcuts" through dark or deserted areas.
- Use the buddy system and travel with a group.
- Utilize ASUA Safe Ride for a free way to travel between UA buildings and lots at night.
- Call: 520-621-SAFE.
- If you feel threatened or suspect you are being followed, walk toward well-lighted areas where there are people. Call the police immediately!
- Emergency blue light phones give you direct access to UAPD with the push of a button. Know where they are located at all times.