Portions of I-10 to close this week for highway repairs
- There is no access to Prince Road from the westbound I-10 frontage road for the remainder of the project.
- The westbound I-10 frontage road north access to Freeway Industrial Loop is an entrance only.
- The westbound I-10 frontage road south access to Freeway Industrial Loop is an exit only.
- Business access to Freeway Industrial Loop remains open and traffic is being detoured to westbound I-10 to exit Freeway Industrial Loop.
- The westbound I-10 frontage road between Miracle Mile and Freeway Industrial loop is reduced to one lane for the remainder of the project.
- The Prince Road traffic interchange at I-10 and the eastbound and westbound I-10 entrance and exit ramps remain closed through late 2013.
- Prince Road at I-10 is closed to vehicles, pedestrians and bicyclists.
- The eastbound I-10 frontage road will remain closed at Prince Road. Traffic is reduced to one lane and detoured at Commerce Drive to Fort Lowell Road and back onto the eastbound frontage road, north of Miracle Mile.
- The eastbound I-10 frontage road sections between Commerce Drive north of Prince Road and Fort Lowell Road south of Prince Road are two-way roads through spring 2013.