Running car fills Phx condos with carbon monoxide
Web Producer: Taylor Avey
PHOENIX (AP) - Four people have been taken to hospitals with carbon monoxide poisoning after a running car filled more than a dozen north Phoenix condominiums with fumes.
Phoenix Fire Department officials say they had to evacuate 18 condos in the development near Interstate 17 and 27th Avenue late Saturday. Besides the four people taken to hospitals for treatment, three others were evaluated but did not need additional treatment.
A car left running in the garage is blamed for the incident.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)