Bathroom fire closes Circle K for several hours
Web Producer: Ina Ronquillo
TUCSON (KGUN9-TV) - Northwest Fire crews responded to a fire at the Circle K in North Marana.
Captain Adam Goldberg with Northwest Fire tells KGUN9 crews were dispatched to a possible fire in the bathroom of the Circle K.
When firefighters arrived on scene, they found smoke coming from the front doors of the store.
The fire in the bathroom that was initially controlled by a dry chemical extinguisher prior to arrival of firefighters.
The store suffered minor fire damage to the bathroom and smoke throughout the store.
Goldberg says the cause of the fire has been ruled arson. The damage estimate cannot be finalized until all of the discarded food stock can be calculated.
Northwest Fire and Marana Police are continuing their investigation.