Fire breaks out at Tucson hobby shop
Web Producer: Brooke Morgan
TUCSON (KGUN9-TV)- Rural Metro firefighters are trying to find out what sparked a fire at a Tucson hobby shop on East Milber Street, near Country Club and Ajo.
Someone called 911 around 9:00 Wednesday night to report what they thought was a house fire. Crews arrived to find the hobby shop ablaze.
Because conditions were so dangerous, firefighters took a defensive position and worked to keep the flames from spreading to neighboring buildings. It took 26 firefighters an hour to get the flames under control. No one was hurt.
No word yet on the estimated cost of damage.