Tucson Arizona Boys Chorus
The Tucson Arizona Boys Chorus is dedicated to providing boys in the community an enriched educational experience through the study and performance of choral music.
The Chorus endeavors to impart musical, social, and leadership skills that build self-esteem and have a sustaining impact on its members. Representing and serving the community as an artistic and cultural resource are fundamental to the Chorus mission.
Become a Member of the Chorus!
The Tucson Arizona Boys Chorus is registering boys for the Fall 2014 semester. Boys from ages 8 to 12 are being selected for openings in the Chorus.
The open enrollment is for boys in the third through sixth grades who have an interest in music. No prior musical experience is required. Rehearsals are held on Wednesday and Friday afternoons.
Over the years, the young men who have participated in the Chorus have been a part of a tradition of excellence that has garnered world acclaim for both the Chorus and the city of Tucson. These young ambassadors begin the Chorus with no specific skills. They are simply ordinary boys who love to sing who achieve excellence through participation in the program.
For more information call the Chorus Office - (520) 296-6277 or visit them online at http://www.boyschorus.org.
You too can apply to be a Journal Broadcast Group Community Partner, see details here.
Previous Journal Broadcast Group Community Partners Include:
- TMC / CMN MIX Miracles Radiothon
- Tucson Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Friends of the Pima County Public Library
- The Missing in America Project
- Friends of Sabino Canyon
- The YMCA of Southern Arizona
- The Lupus Foundation
- Integrative Touch for Kids
- SARSEF: Southern Arizona Research, Science and Engineering Foundation
- The Symphony Women's Association
- Camp Wildcat
- Pima Animal Care Center
- Educational Enrichment Foundation
- La Paloma Family Services
- Parkingson Wellness Recovery
- Beads of Courage Program
- TIHAN, Tucson Interfaith HIV/AIDS Network
- Teen Outreach Arizona
- Literacy Connects
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
- World Care
- Youth on Their Own
- Junior Achievement Arizona
- Arizona Families for Children
- Erik Hite Foundation
- I Am Tucson
- Handi-Dogs, Inc.
- The Ben's Bells Project
- The West Inc.
- The Loft Cinema
- Bag It!
- The UMC Trauma Center
- St. Elizabeth's Health Center Services
- Southern Arizona Children's Advocacy Center
- Community Gardens of Tucson
- Honor Flight Tucson
- The Haven
- Tucson Festival of Books
- Pima Council On Aging
- Blind & Deaf Children Foundation
- Make Way For Books
- Tucson Clean & Beautiful
- Volunteer Center of Southern Arizona
- Marshall Home for Men
- Reading Seed
- Gooter Foundation
- Child & Family Resources
- Tucson Girls Chorus
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Homicide Survivors